- Beyoncé’s Mom Tina Knowles Wed Actor Richard Lawson Over The Weekend In All White
- Madonna Covers Cosmopolitan USA, May 2015
- BE INSPIRED: Angela Simmons
- SASHES AND TIARAS…..Nuestra Belleza Latina 2015 Finals, The Winner Francisca Lachapel + Evening Gown Recap!
- POLITICAL STYLE…..Hillary Clinton: Why I Think She Needs a Style Makeover for 2015-2016
- NICK APPEARANCES…..Nick Verreos Special Guest Tipster at Eileen Fisher Tipster Event, Bloomingdale’s Sherman Oaks: RECAP!
- OLIVIA PALERMO for Elle Vietnam April Issue by An Le
- Kim Kardashian West, Kanye West, Khloé Kardashian and North West Visit Armenia
- Beyoncé and Jay Z Out About in New York City Boarding a Private Jet
- Only Rihanna Can Get Away With This Look
Popular Search Terms
Random Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
Search Results for: pch special early look
ICE STYLE: Sochi 2014 Olympics Figure Skating Costumes Highlights: The Men, Short Program and Free Skate Costume Recap!
…ar the gasps from the half-empty stadium…How do say “What the Hailllllll?????” in Russian? It looked utterly painful and I am sure it was. But Abbott–like a Phoenix Rising From The (Ice) Ashes, recovered and with the crowd’s support competed his skate beautifully. Now, onto his costumes: Jeremy Abbott of the U.S., Short Program to “Lilies of the Valley” from the Pina sountrack by Jun Miyake–I love… Continue reading
UNDER THE GUNN…..Nick’s Take, Project Runway: Under The Gunn Episode 12 “Superhero Fashion”, My Inside Dish!
…: Under the Gunn”–was the penultimate challenge of the season– The designers were to create a look inspired by a Marvel Comics Superhero. All three mentors are still on the show and only four designers are left–Mondo Guerra has 2, Anya Ayoung-Chee has one… Oscar and Nick: Oscar Garcia-Lopez and Nick Verreos– Meldown Comics and Collectibles store, Hollywood CA–Project Runway: Under The Gunn “Super… Continue reading
FIDM NICK APPEARANCES…..Nick Verreos Special Appearance at FIDM San Francisco Spring 2015 Open House–The RECAP!
Draped Gown Guest: Nick Verreos–flanked with gowns draped by FIDM San Francisco students for a special project/Draping event that was held at the Westfield Valley Fair Mall in San Jose–FIDM San Francisco Spring 2015 Open House This past weekend, I had the pleasure of flying to the Bay Area to be the Special Guest at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM San Francisco Spring 2015 Open House. FIDM Open House is… Continue reading
…IKOLAKI design partner David Paul (who took A LOT of great pics in this post! Thank You David!!), for my “Special Appearance” at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM San Diego Open House. The FIDM Open House is a way for high school students–and post-graduates–to get to know the FIDM campus, meet Alumni, instructors and take a tour of the campus (amongst many other things!). Welcome Back Nick:… Continue reading
SASHES AND TIARAS…..Binibining Pilipinas 2014/Miss Philippines 2014 for Miss Universe, Crowning Night, Pics, Gowns
…rse 2011, 3rd runner-up. She once join again in the same pageant in 2012 and was placed in Top 12, she got the special awards naming Bb. Philippine Airlines and Bb. Avon. Janine Tugonon won the Miss Universe-Philippines 2012 crown and was placed as 1st Runner-up in Miss Universe 2012 behind Olivia Culpo of USA. She took a vacation after failing to get the crown of Bb. Pilipinas 2012 pageant. She traveled to Brazil to practice and gain more expe… Continue reading