- SHE WOKE UP LIKE THIS: Rihanna
- SASHES AND TIARAS…..Miss Universe 2014-2015 Preliminary Competition Evening Gowns: The “Uh Oh!”, Ayyy Mija! List!
- Happy New Year!!!!!
- SASHES AND TIARAS…..Miss Universe 2014-2015 Preliminary Competition Evening Gowns: The Good, Couture Fab + More!
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Golden Globes 2015: Lupita Nyong’o in Giambattista Valli Fall/Winter 2014 Haute Couture
- Garcelle Beavaiss Wearing Hot Pink A.L.C Isley Dress At Black or White LA Premiere
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Golden Globe Awards 2015: Lena Dunham in Zac Posen Spring 2015
- Jennifer Lopez Covers Complex February/March 2015 Issue
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Golden Globes 2015: Keira Knightley in Custom Chanel Inspired by Chanel Pre-Fall 2015
- Bella Thorne Covers Latina Magazine December 2014/January 2015
Popular Search Terms
Random Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
Search Results for: pch special early look
…IKOLAKI design partner David Paul (who took A LOT of great pics in this post! Thank You David!!), for my “Special Appearance” at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM San Diego Open House. The FIDM Open House is a way for high school students–and post-graduates–to get to know the FIDM campus, meet Alumni, instructors and take a tour of the campus (amongst many other things!). Welcome Back Nick:… Continue reading
SASHES AND TIARAS…..Binibining Pilipinas 2014/Miss Philippines 2014 for Miss Universe, Crowning Night, Pics, Gowns
…rse 2011, 3rd runner-up. She once join again in the same pageant in 2012 and was placed in Top 12, she got the special awards naming Bb. Philippine Airlines and Bb. Avon. Janine Tugonon won the Miss Universe-Philippines 2012 crown and was placed as 1st Runner-up in Miss Universe 2012 behind Olivia Culpo of USA. She took a vacation after failing to get the crown of Bb. Pilipinas 2012 pageant. She traveled to Brazil to practice and gain more expe… Continue reading
UNDER THE GUNN…..Nick’s Take, Project Runway: Under The Gunn Episode 13 Season Finale, My Inside Dish, Lots of Behind-the-Scenes Pics!
…e. Both, incidentally, wore their very own NV Nick Verreos dresses–designed by David and I. And they looked beautifully chic! Las Bellas: Speaking of family, I was very excited to see Oscar’s mom (right) and his dear, dear friend, Rosa Maria (left) who flew from Florida to be at the Finale Fashion Show–along with his partner Rick–to support their Oscar. I was happy to see them backstage and give them a big hug! We… Continue reading
…at Cup of China 2013 This past season of the ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating 2013-2014 was an exciting one, especially in regards to the costumes. If you’ve been keeping up with my blog here, you know I LOVE Figure Skating and yes, more importantly, discussing the Figure Skating Costumes. I’ve talked about all the Grand Prix–Hilton HHonors Skate America, Skate Canada, NHK Trophy, Lexus Cup of China, Trophée Eric Bompard… Continue reading
…ct Runway: Under The Gunn Naturally, Oscar was already done with his stunning “Gladiator Princess” look very early on, and so he began helping Natalia, making sure the team was on track to being a success. Runway Time: Judges (L to R) stylist Jen Rade, Marie Claire editor Zanna Roberts Rassi, designer Rachel Roy and “Pompeii” Costume Designer Wendy Partridge– Episode 6 “Pompeii Team Challenge” Proje… Continue reading