- NICK APPEARANCES….FIDM Los Angeles 2015 “3 Days of Fashion” Special Guest Appearance: BLOG RECAP!
- NICK APPEARANCES…..FIDM Orange County 2015 “3 Days of Fashion”, Special Guest Appearance: Blog Recap!
- NICK APPEARANCES…..FIDM San Francisco 2015 “3 Days of Fashion”, Special Guest Appearance: Blog Recap!
- Kim Kardashian Wearing Balmain Striped Lurex Knit Pants & Cardigan and Gianvito Rossi Sandals At The Sudler Forum During The 2016 Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity
- Sarah Jessica Parker for AnaZahra Magazine
- OUT and ABOUT…..The Actors Fund 19th Annual Tony Awards Viewing Party: Blog Photo Recap!
- NV NICK VERREOS…..Actress Sarah Drew of ABC’s “Grey’s Anatomy” Wears NV Nick Verreos at Monte Carlo TV Festival: Pics!
- OUT and ABOUT…..2nd Annual “An Evening Among the Roses” Garden Party at The Huntington Library: Photo Recap!
- OUT and ABOUT…..VIP Opening Night Party for “Reel to Real: Portrayals of LGBT in Hollywood” Exhibition at The Hollywood Museum: BLOG Photo Recap!
- OLYMPIC STYLE…..Opening Ceremony of Baku 2015, 1st European Games: The Parade of Nations, Lady Gaga and Mehriban Aliyeva First Lady of Azerbaijan
Popular Search Terms
Random Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
Search Results for: pch special early look
…w! Don’t miss next week’s “Project Runway: Under The Gunn” and make sure to RSVP to the Special “Under The Gunn” Screening Party I am hosting at FIDM on Thursday March 27…Join me in watching a brand new episode of “Under The Gunn”! Nick Verreos Incoming search terms: pch special early look (7),cosplay slips (6),under the gunn natalia (4),under the gunn backlash (4),miss universe nip tumblr… Continue reading
…et. On the show, while judging, she wore a red dress from Project Runway Season 4 Winner Christian Siriano. She looked fabulous. And I really LOVED her shoes: that girl’s got STYLE! OK, so now, let’s get to the “elephant in the room”, Miss Isabelle: Isabelle World: designer Isabelle Donola, Lifetime’s “Under The Gunn” Episode 5 Last week I alluded to the fact that something would “go down”… Continue reading
ICE STYLE: Sochi 2014 Olympics Figure Skating Costumes Highlights: The Men, Short Program and Free Skate Costume Recap!
…ar the gasps from the half-empty stadium…How do say “What the Hailllllll?????” in Russian? It looked utterly painful and I am sure it was. But Abbott–like a Phoenix Rising From The (Ice) Ashes, recovered and with the crowd’s support competed his skate beautifully. Now, onto his costumes: Jeremy Abbott of the U.S., Short Program to “Lilies of the Valley” from the Pina sountrack by Jun Miyake–I love… Continue reading
UNDER THE GUNN…..Nick’s Take, Project Runway: Under The Gunn Episode 12 “Superhero Fashion”, My Inside Dish!
…: Under the Gunn”–was the penultimate challenge of the season– The designers were to create a look inspired by a Marvel Comics Superhero. All three mentors are still on the show and only four designers are left–Mondo Guerra has 2, Anya Ayoung-Chee has one… Oscar and Nick: Oscar Garcia-Lopez and Nick Verreos– Meldown Comics and Collectibles store, Hollywood CA–Project Runway: Under The Gunn “Super… Continue reading
…IKOLAKI design partner David Paul (who took A LOT of great pics in this post! Thank You David!!), for my “Special Appearance” at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM San Diego Open House. The FIDM Open House is a way for high school students–and post-graduates–to get to know the FIDM campus, meet Alumni, instructors and take a tour of the campus (amongst many other things!). Welcome Back Nick:… Continue reading