- Naomi Campbell Looking Stunning In Versace
- EUROVISION 2015 Song Contest Grand Finals: The Fashion Recap!
- BE INSPIRED: Summer Looks by Queen Bee
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..amfAR’s 22nd Cinema Against AIDS Gala Red Carpet: Model Fab!
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..amfAR’s 22nd Cinema Against AIDS Gala Red Carpet: Eva Longoria, Aishwarya Rai, Dita Von Teese, Mary J. Blige + More!
- NICK APPEARANCES…..Nick Verreos Emcees the ICSC/International Council of Shopping Centers 2015 U.S. MAXI Awards at the Wynn Las Vegas: BLOG RECAP!
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..68th Annual Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony Red Carpet: Sienna Miller, Karlie Kloss, Naomi Watts, Isabella Rossellini
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..68th Annual Cannes Film Festival “Mad Max: Fury Road” Premiere Red Carpet: Charlize Theron, Fan Bingbing, Julianne Moore
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..2015 Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet “Mad Max: Fury Road” Premiere Red Carpet Part 2: Zoe Kravitz, Ines de la Fressange and THE Elena Lenina!
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..68th Annual Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony Red Carpet: Lupita Nyong’o in Gucci Premiere
Popular Search Terms
Random Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
Search Results for: pch special early look
ICE STYLE: Sochi 2014 Olympics Figure Skating Costumes Highlights: The Men, Short Program and Free Skate Costume Recap!
…ar the gasps from the half-empty stadium…How do say “What the Hailllllll?????” in Russian? It looked utterly painful and I am sure it was. But Abbott–like a Phoenix Rising From The (Ice) Ashes, recovered and with the crowd’s support competed his skate beautifully. Now, onto his costumes: Jeremy Abbott of the U.S., Short Program to “Lilies of the Valley” from the Pina sountrack by Jun Miyake–I love… Continue reading
…et. On the show, while judging, she wore a red dress from Project Runway Season 4 Winner Christian Siriano. She looked fabulous. And I really LOVED her shoes: that girl’s got STYLE! OK, so now, let’s get to the “elephant in the room”, Miss Isabelle: Isabelle World: designer Isabelle Donola, Lifetime’s “Under The Gunn” Episode 5 Last week I alluded to the fact that something would “go down”… Continue reading
UNDER THE GUNN…..Nick’s Take, Project Runway: Under The Gunn Episode 12 “Superhero Fashion”, My Inside Dish!
…: Under the Gunn”–was the penultimate challenge of the season– The designers were to create a look inspired by a Marvel Comics Superhero. All three mentors are still on the show and only four designers are left–Mondo Guerra has 2, Anya Ayoung-Chee has one… Oscar and Nick: Oscar Garcia-Lopez and Nick Verreos– Meldown Comics and Collectibles store, Hollywood CA–Project Runway: Under The Gunn “Super… Continue reading
FIDM NICK APPEARANCES…..Nick Verreos Special Appearance at FIDM San Francisco Spring 2015 Open House–The RECAP!
Draped Gown Guest: Nick Verreos–flanked with gowns draped by FIDM San Francisco students for a special project/Draping event that was held at the Westfield Valley Fair Mall in San Jose–FIDM San Francisco Spring 2015 Open House This past weekend, I had the pleasure of flying to the Bay Area to be the Special Guest at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM San Francisco Spring 2015 Open House. FIDM Open House is… Continue reading
…IKOLAKI design partner David Paul (who took A LOT of great pics in this post! Thank You David!!), for my “Special Appearance” at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM San Diego Open House. The FIDM Open House is a way for high school students–and post-graduates–to get to know the FIDM campus, meet Alumni, instructors and take a tour of the campus (amongst many other things!). Welcome Back Nick:… Continue reading