- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015: Gigi Hadid in Atelier Versace Spring/Summer 2015
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015: Jane Fonda in Zuhair Murad Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2015
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015: Sofia Vergara in Zuhair Murad Ready-to-Wear Spring 2015
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015: Irina Shayk in Atelier Versace Spring/Summer 2015
- ELLE Style Awards 2015
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015: Trend Alert! See Through Dresses
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Elton John AIDS Foundation Oscar Viewing Party 2015: Heidi Klum in Atelier Versace Spring/Summer 2015
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Vanity Fair Oscar Party 2015: The Doyenne Divas!
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..87th Annual Academy Awards: Keira Knightley in Valentino Haute Couture Spring/Summer 2015
- Nicki Minaj Wearing Roberto Cavalli Cat Suit With Giuseppe Zanotti Shoes
Popular Search Terms
Random Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
Search Results for: pch special early look
…IKOLAKI design partner David Paul (who took A LOT of great pics in this post! Thank You David!!), for my “Special Appearance” at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM San Diego Open House. The FIDM Open House is a way for high school students–and post-graduates–to get to know the FIDM campus, meet Alumni, instructors and take a tour of the campus (amongst many other things!). Welcome Back Nick:… Continue reading
FIDM NICK APPEARANCES…..Nick Verreos Special Appearance at FIDM San Francisco Spring 2015 Open House–The RECAP!
Draped Gown Guest: Nick Verreos–flanked with gowns draped by FIDM San Francisco students for a special project/Draping event that was held at the Westfield Valley Fair Mall in San Jose–FIDM San Francisco Spring 2015 Open House This past weekend, I had the pleasure of flying to the Bay Area to be the Special Guest at the Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM San Francisco Spring 2015 Open House. FIDM Open House is… Continue reading
SASHES AND TIARAS…..Binibining Pilipinas 2014/Miss Philippines 2014 for Miss Universe, Crowning Night, Pics, Gowns
…rse 2011, 3rd runner-up. She once join again in the same pageant in 2012 and was placed in Top 12, she got the special awards naming Bb. Philippine Airlines and Bb. Avon. Janine Tugonon won the Miss Universe-Philippines 2012 crown and was placed as 1st Runner-up in Miss Universe 2012 behind Olivia Culpo of USA. She took a vacation after failing to get the crown of Bb. Pilipinas 2012 pageant. She traveled to Brazil to practice and gain more expe… Continue reading
UNDER THE GUNN…..Nick’s Take, Project Runway: Under The Gunn Episode 13 Season Finale, My Inside Dish, Lots of Behind-the-Scenes Pics!
…e. Both, incidentally, wore their very own NV Nick Verreos dresses–designed by David and I. And they looked beautifully chic! Las Bellas: Speaking of family, I was very excited to see Oscar’s mom (right) and his dear, dear friend, Rosa Maria (left) who flew from Florida to be at the Finale Fashion Show–along with his partner Rick–to support their Oscar. I was happy to see them backstage and give them a big hug! We… Continue reading
…nbsp;You can see that it is fitted on the side, yet for some reason while she was skating, the costume made her look shapeless. And I believe it had a lot to do with the Empire cut as well as the light ombre color being right in the front. Courtney Hicks: Courtney skated her Short Program to “Code Name Vivaldi” by The Piano Guys. I loved this costume. It’s simple, elegant and I especially liked that blue, black and silver sequ… Continue reading