- Rihanna for Dior Magazine
- NV NICK VERREOS…..Fall 2015 Fashion Presentation “NV by Nick Verreos” on EVINE Live Shopping Channel: Recap!
- NIKOLAKI…..CW “Jane the Virgin” Actress Andrea Navedo wears NIKOLAKI gown to the 30th Annual Imagen Awards
- PROJECT RUNWAY RECAPS…..”Project Runway” Season 14 Recaps–EPISODE 4: “Cityscape Style” The Mary Kay Challenge
- PROJECT RUNWAY RECAPS…..”Project Runway” Season 14 Recaps–EPISODE 3: Celebrity Cruises Team Challenge, “Fashion Lifeboat”
- BE INSPIRED: Folake Huntoon a.k.a Stylepantry
- NICK APPEARANCES…..Nick Verreos Co-Hosts the Beverly Center “Show Us Your Style” Blogger Fall 2015 Fashion Event SEPTEMBER 2nd!
- Beyoncé Covers VOGUE September by Mario Testino
- Actress, Singer-Songwriter, Model, Producer and Writer Roselyn Sanchez Rodríguez For Versus Puerto Rico No 4
- FIDM NICK VERREOS……FIDM Orange County August 2015 Open House Special Appearance: Blog Recap!
Popular Search Terms
Random Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
Search Results for: pch special early look
WHO WORE WHAT?…..The 2014 Billboard Latin Music Awards Red Carpet, The Bueno and “Ayyy Mija!” and “Ayyy Mijo!”!
…t” of “Hollywood Old-School Glamour”…Ten Points! Sergio Mur: Spanish actor Sergio Mur looked liked the manager of a Zara store. And that’s just right with me! The suit fit him well, he looked sexy-business. Very handsome. Prince Royce: Singer-songwriter prince Royce opted for a very skinny black and silver-gray lapel suit and silver skinny tie. I think this was just right for him and especially for his teeny-ween… Continue reading
…2014 Open House attendees This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of flying to San Francisco to make a “Special Appearance” at the FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising San Francisco campus and their 2014 Open House. After moving from Caracas Venezuela during my adolescent years, I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area–”The Peninsula”, to be exact–and so, it’s always a fun treat to come b… Continue reading
PROJECT RUNWAY RECAPS…..”Project Runway” Season 14 Recaps–EPISODE 3: Celebrity Cruises Team Challenge, “Fashion Lifeboat”
…nce of course, we’re dealing with that dreaded Team Challenge. No “Project Runway” contestant ever looks forward to working with a fellow contestant, yet unfortunately you know that it’s going to happen. And this season, it came early, with successes and failures. The episode begins with the 14 designers showing up to Cape Liberty Cruise Port in New Jersey. The designers board the Celebrity Summit Cruise ship. They are greeted by… Continue reading
NICK APPEARANCES…..FIDM San Francisco 2015 “3 Days of Fashion”, Special Guest Appearance: Blog Recap!
San Francisco Love! Nick Verreos Special Guest Appearance–FIDM San Francisco 2015 “3 Days of Fashion” Continuing with my Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM 2015 “3 Days of Fashion” Summer Program Blog Posts, in my last post I blogged about my Special Guest Appearance at FIDM Orange County and now, it’s time for FIDM San Francisco!! I always have a BLAST visiting San Francisco a… Continue reading
NICK APPEARANCES…..Nick Verreos Hosts “Under The Gunn” Screening Party at FIDM with Special Guest Natalia Fedner: RECAP!
…unn, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising Los Angeles Last Thursday, I had the honor to host a very special Screening Party to view the TV show that I am a part of, “Project Runway: Under The Gunn”. The Screening Party was held at my Alma Mater and college of which I am the Spokesperson, FIDM/The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Downtown Los Angeles. In the days leading up to the screening, I got an… Continue reading