- ROYAL WEDDING MINUTE…..Civil Wedding of Pierre Casiraghi and Beatrice Borromeo
- FIDM MUSEUM MINUTE…..TV Interviews, KSCI-TV, AXN JAPAN, Telemundo Acceso Total Los Angeles for the FIDM Museum “Outstanding Art of Television Costume Design” Exhibition: BLOG RECAP
- FIDM MUSEUM MINUTE…..Opening Night Gala of the 9th Annual “Outstanding Art of Television Costume Design” Exhibition: Photo Fab Recap!
- NICK APPEARANCES…..FIDM San Diego 2015 “3 Days of Fashion” Special Guest Appearance: BLOG RECAP!
- RUNWAY REPORT…..Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015, CHRISTIAN DIOR Haute Couture Photos + Runway Video!
- RUNWAY REPORT…..Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2015, Ralph & Russo Haute Couture Photos + Runway Video!
- COUTURE DIVA MINUTE…..Happy 86th Birthday to Countess Jacqueline de Ribes, Couture Muse, Fashion Icon…A Blog Photo Gallery Tribute!
- SASHES AND TIARAS…..Miss USA 2015 Finals Evening Gown Recap, from Great to Oh Dear!
- RUNWAY REPORT…..Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week, Elie Saab haute Couture Fall/Winter 2015, Pics + Full Collection Video!
- RUNWAY REPORT…..Valentino Haute Couture Fall/Winter 2015, Pics + Runway Video!
Popular Search Terms
Random Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
Search Results for: pch special early look
WHO WORE WHAT?…..The 2014 Billboard Latin Music Awards Red Carpet, The Bueno and “Ayyy Mija!” and “Ayyy Mijo!”!
…t” of “Hollywood Old-School Glamour”…Ten Points! Sergio Mur: Spanish actor Sergio Mur looked liked the manager of a Zara store. And that’s just right with me! The suit fit him well, he looked sexy-business. Very handsome. Prince Royce: Singer-songwriter prince Royce opted for a very skinny black and silver-gray lapel suit and silver skinny tie. I think this was just right for him and especially for his teeny-ween… Continue reading
…2014 Open House attendees This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of flying to San Francisco to make a “Special Appearance” at the FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising San Francisco campus and their 2014 Open House. After moving from Caracas Venezuela during my adolescent years, I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area–”The Peninsula”, to be exact–and so, it’s always a fun treat to come b… Continue reading
NICK APPEARANCES…..Nick Verreos Hosts “Under The Gunn” Screening Party at FIDM with Special Guest Natalia Fedner: RECAP!
…unn, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising Los Angeles Last Thursday, I had the honor to host a very special Screening Party to view the TV show that I am a part of, “Project Runway: Under The Gunn”. The Screening Party was held at my Alma Mater and college of which I am the Spokesperson, FIDM/The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Downtown Los Angeles. In the days leading up to the screening, I got an… Continue reading
NICK APPEARANCES…..FIDM San Francisco 2015 “3 Days of Fashion”, Special Guest Appearance: Blog Recap!
San Francisco Love! Nick Verreos Special Guest Appearance–FIDM San Francisco 2015 “3 Days of Fashion” Continuing with my Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising/FIDM 2015 “3 Days of Fashion” Summer Program Blog Posts, in my last post I blogged about my Special Guest Appearance at FIDM Orange County and now, it’s time for FIDM San Francisco!! I always have a BLAST visiting San Francisco a… Continue reading
Neiman Flint Simbajon Gatal A VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL It would be a travesty and a criminal offense if I would let the day pass without posting something that would celebrate the essence of Love But instead of blogging on romantic love which has been done over and over again, let me put the focus on another kind of love, the love from a mother to her child and in this blog feature’s case, a son’s love for his mother My nephew… Continue reading