- SASHES AND TIARAS…..Miss World 2015 National Costumes Highlights from Dances of the World Auditions
- Happy Thanksgiving!!!
- ICE STYLE…..Figure Skating Costumes Recap of Cup of China 2015 Grand Prix: Ice Dance, Pairs, Men and Ladies Costumes Highlights
- SASHES AND TIARAS…..Miss International 2015 Winner Edymar Martinez of Venezuela: EVENING GOWN RECAP of the Top Five!
- EUROPE 2015…..Lanzarote Canary Islands: Pool, Beach and Food: Blog Photo Recap!
- ICE STYLE…..2015 Rostelecom Cup of Russia: Figure Skating Costumes Highlights–Ladies, Men, Pairs & Ice Dance!
- EUROPE 2015…..SPAIN: Madrid, Museums, Food and Shopping, BLOG RECAP!
- FIDM NICK VERREOS…..Nick Verreos MC’s FIDM Los Angeles Fall 2015 Open House: Photo Blog Recap!
- EUROPE 2015…..LONDON: Tour of “Mademoiselle Prive” Exhibition at Saatchi Gallery + More!
- SASHES AND TIARAS…..Miss Colombia Universe 2015-2016 Andrea Tovar: EVENING GOWN RECAP of Señorita Colombia 2015-2016!
Popular Search Terms
Random Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
Search Results for: pch special early look
PROJECT RUNWAY RECAPS…..”Project Runway” Season 14 Recaps–Episode 9 “JustFab” Challenge: Photo Blog Recap!
…JustFab site. JustFab is one of the show’s sponsors, providing the accessories for the contestant’s looks. Their creations were to be “inspired” by JustFab Style Personas including “Bombshell”, “Trendsetter”, “Girl Next Door”, “Modern Classic”, and “Femme Nouveau”. It all made for a rather confusing directive, challenge and especially, runway judging. The episode… Continue reading
NICK APPEARANCES…..Nick Verreos Special Guest Tipster at Eileen Fisher Tipster Event, Bloomingdale’s Sherman Oaks: RECAP!
Tipster Nick: “Special Guest Tipster” Nick Verreos, Eileen Fisher Spring 2015 Tipster Event Bloomingdale’s Sherman Oaks This past weekend, I was honored to be invited to be the “Special Guest Style Tipster” for the very popular Eileen Fisher Tipster Event and Fashion Show which took place at Bloomingdale’s Fashion Square in Sherman Oaks. I heard from a little birdie that Bloomingdale’s Sherman O… Continue reading
WHO WORE WHAT?…..The 2014 Billboard Latin Music Awards Red Carpet, The Bueno and “Ayyy Mija!” and “Ayyy Mijo!”!
…t” of “Hollywood Old-School Glamour”…Ten Points! Sergio Mur: Spanish actor Sergio Mur looked liked the manager of a Zara store. And that’s just right with me! The suit fit him well, he looked sexy-business. Very handsome. Prince Royce: Singer-songwriter prince Royce opted for a very skinny black and silver-gray lapel suit and silver skinny tie. I think this was just right for him and especially for his teeny-ween… Continue reading
…2014 Open House attendees This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of flying to San Francisco to make a “Special Appearance” at the FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising San Francisco campus and their 2014 Open House. After moving from Caracas Venezuela during my adolescent years, I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area–”The Peninsula”, to be exact–and so, it’s always a fun treat to come b… Continue reading
PROJECT RUNWAY RECAPS…..”Project Runway” Season 14 Recaps–EPISODE 3: Celebrity Cruises Team Challenge, “Fashion Lifeboat”
…nce of course, we’re dealing with that dreaded Team Challenge. No “Project Runway” contestant ever looks forward to working with a fellow contestant, yet unfortunately you know that it’s going to happen. And this season, it came early, with successes and failures. The episode begins with the 14 designers showing up to Cape Liberty Cruise Port in New Jersey. The designers board the Celebrity Summit Cruise ship. They are greeted by… Continue reading