- NICK APPEARANCES…..Nick Verreos Emcees the ICSC/International Council of Shopping Centers 2015 U.S. MAXI Awards at the Wynn Las Vegas: BLOG RECAP!
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..68th Annual Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony Red Carpet: Sienna Miller, Karlie Kloss, Naomi Watts, Isabella Rossellini
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..68th Annual Cannes Film Festival “Mad Max: Fury Road” Premiere Red Carpet: Charlize Theron, Fan Bingbing, Julianne Moore
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..2015 Cannes Film Festival Red Carpet “Mad Max: Fury Road” Premiere Red Carpet Part 2: Zoe Kravitz, Ines de la Fressange and THE Elena Lenina!
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..68th Annual Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony Red Carpet: Lupita Nyong’o in Gucci Premiere
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..68th Annual Cannes Film Festival Opening Ceremony: Fan Bingbing, Catherine Deneuve, Julianne Moore + Noemi Lenoir
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Met Gala 2015: Lady Gaga in Balenciaga Custom by Alexander Wang
- ROYAL COUTURE…..Prince Albert and Princess Charlene of Monaco Baptize their Twins, Baby Dior, Dior Couture + More!
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Met Gala 2015: Fan Bingbing, Sarah Jessica Parker, Chloe Sevigny, Zendaya + More!
- WHO WORE WHAT?…..Met Gala 2015: Jennifer Lopez in Atelier Versace
Popular Search Terms
Random Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
Search Results for: pch special early look
WHO WORE WHAT?…..The 2014 Billboard Latin Music Awards Red Carpet, The Bueno and “Ayyy Mija!” and “Ayyy Mijo!”!
…t” of “Hollywood Old-School Glamour”…Ten Points! Sergio Mur: Spanish actor Sergio Mur looked liked the manager of a Zara store. And that’s just right with me! The suit fit him well, he looked sexy-business. Very handsome. Prince Royce: Singer-songwriter prince Royce opted for a very skinny black and silver-gray lapel suit and silver skinny tie. I think this was just right for him and especially for his teeny-ween… Continue reading
…2014 Open House attendees This past Saturday, I had the pleasure of flying to San Francisco to make a “Special Appearance” at the FIDM/Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising San Francisco campus and their 2014 Open House. After moving from Caracas Venezuela during my adolescent years, I grew up in the San Francisco Bay Area–”The Peninsula”, to be exact–and so, it’s always a fun treat to come b… Continue reading
NICK APPEARANCES…..Nick Verreos Hosts “Under The Gunn” Screening Party at FIDM with Special Guest Natalia Fedner: RECAP!
…unn, Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising Los Angeles Last Thursday, I had the honor to host a very special Screening Party to view the TV show that I am a part of, “Project Runway: Under The Gunn”. The Screening Party was held at my Alma Mater and college of which I am the Spokesperson, FIDM/The Fashion Institute of Design & Merchandising in Downtown Los Angeles. In the days leading up to the screening, I got an… Continue reading
Neiman Flint Simbajon Gatal A VALENTINE’S DAY SPECIAL It would be a travesty and a criminal offense if I would let the day pass without posting something that would celebrate the essence of Love But instead of blogging on romantic love which has been done over and over again, let me put the focus on another kind of love, the love from a mother to her child and in this blog feature’s case, a son’s love for his mother My nephew… Continue reading
…w! Don’t miss next week’s “Project Runway: Under The Gunn” and make sure to RSVP to the Special “Under The Gunn” Screening Party I am hosting at FIDM on Thursday March 27…Join me in watching a brand new episode of “Under The Gunn”! Nick Verreos Incoming search terms: pch special early look (7),cosplay slips (6),under the gunn natalia (4),under the gunn backlash (4),miss universe nip tumblr… Continue reading