- ICE STYLE…..Figure Skating Costumes Recap of Cup of China 2015 Grand Prix: Ice Dance, Pairs, Men and Ladies Costumes Highlights
- SASHES AND TIARAS…..Miss International 2015 Winner Edymar Martinez of Venezuela: EVENING GOWN RECAP of the Top Five!
- EUROPE 2015…..Lanzarote Canary Islands: Pool, Beach and Food: Blog Photo Recap!
- ICE STYLE…..2015 Rostelecom Cup of Russia: Figure Skating Costumes Highlights–Ladies, Men, Pairs & Ice Dance!
- EUROPE 2015…..SPAIN: Madrid, Museums, Food and Shopping, BLOG RECAP!
- FIDM NICK VERREOS…..Nick Verreos MC’s FIDM Los Angeles Fall 2015 Open House: Photo Blog Recap!
- EUROPE 2015…..LONDON: Tour of “Mademoiselle Prive” Exhibition at Saatchi Gallery + More!
- SASHES AND TIARAS…..Miss Colombia Universe 2015-2016 Andrea Tovar: EVENING GOWN RECAP of Señorita Colombia 2015-2016!
- NICK HOSTS…..”The Makeup Date” Bloomingdale’s Beverly Center Event Hosted by Nick Verreos: Photo Blog Recap!
- NICK HOSTS…..”The Makeup Date” Bloomingdale’s Glendale Galleria Hosted by Nick Verreos: Blog Recap!
Popular Search Terms
Random Search Terms
Recent Search Terms
Search Results for: kaitlyn osmond naked
…st–arguably, I am sure,…but here are my Costumes Highlights of what the Ice Dance skaters wore: Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje of Canada: Canada’s Weaver and Poje wore these costumes for their Short Dance to La Virgen de la Macarena and Free Dance to Spring, Summer 1, Summer 3, Winter from “Four Seasons” by Antonio Vivaldi arranged by Max Richter . I loved them both! In fact, I th… Continue reading
ICE STYLE…..ISU Grand Prix of Figure Skating Skate Canada International 2015–Figure Skating Costumes Highlights: Men and Ladies
…detail in her front neckline. Overall, however, it was a 1/3 cheesy, 1/3 too sweet and 1/3 too safe. Kaetlyn Osmond: Canadian Kaetluyn Osmond skated her Free Skate to Ástor Piazzolla Tango Medley: Danzarin, Oblivion, Tanguera. This black lace with silver crystals costume was very Tango-licious. I did like the asymmetry of the one sleeve/glove detail. The red lips and red hair rose detail was nice, even if it was predictable. Joshi… Continue reading
ICE STYLE…..Figure Skating Costumes Recap Team Competition: Costume Changes, A Wardrobe Malfunction, Re-Do’s + More!
…lfunction (2),teen pinay wardrobe malfunction blog (2),enio carlos fortal 2006 wardrobe malfunction (2),kaetlyn osmond desnuda (2),enio carlos 2006 wardrobe malfunction interview (2),gymnastics wardrobe malfunction uncensored (2),mexican actresses wardrobe malfunctions (1),most beautiful marawi bride philippines (1),lynn kriengkrairut wardrobe (1),Meryl Davis wardrobe malfunctions (1),kaitlyn osmond results in japan (1),malfunction at xvideo com… Continue reading
…though the outfit was not even finished–but I did not want poor Ashleigh to actually walk down the runway naked. She almost did. Tim Gunn and the Judges: (left to right) Jen Rade, Zanna Ronberts Rassi and Zendaya–Lifetime’s “Under The Gunn” Episode 5 Nick’s Group: Looks from my designers (left to right) Natalia Fedner, Oscar Garcia-Lopez, Stephanie Ohnmacht and Isabelle Donola–Lifetime’s R… Continue reading
ICE STYLE…..2015 Rostelecom Cup of Russia: Figure Skating Costumes Highlights–Ladies, Men, Pairs & Ice Dance!
…212;——————————————— Kaitlyn Weaver and Andrew Poje Canada: For their Short Dance to “The Blue Danube” by Johann Strauss. I loved these costumes worn by Canadians Weaver and Poje. He looked regal, dapper. And she looked very Haute. Both were a vision of costume perfection. Free Dance to On the Nature of Daylight by Max Richter and&n… Continue reading